Palmetto Corn Snakes for Sale
Corn snakes are easy to care for and have one of the best temperaments of any snake species making them the most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Captive Bred Corn Snakes (as opposed to wild caught) have one of the best temperaments. At Undergroundreptileshub, we carry only Captive Bred Corn Snakes.
- Approximate sizes: Babies – 11 to 14 inches. Reaches full adult size of 3 to 5 feet in approximately 18 months.
- Long lived – average of 15 to 20 years in captivity.
- Great snake species for kids and adults – most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Handles extremely well after acclimation.
- Rarely bite and if they do they don’t inflict serious harm.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
All Snakes Are Captive Bred Unless Otherwise Noted