Albino Extreme Okeetee Corn Snakes for Sale
Albino Extreme Okeetee Corn Snakes for Sale – These Are More Rare & Exquisite!
Corn snakes are easy to care for and have one of the best temperaments of any snake species making them the most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Captive Bred Corn Snakes (as opposed to wild caught) have one of the best temperaments. At Undergroundreptileshub, we carry only Captive Bred Corn Snakes.
- Approximate sizes: Babies – 11 to 14 inches. Reaches full adult size of 3 to 5 feet in approximately 18 months.
- Long lived – average of 15 to 20 years in captivity.
- Great snake species for kids and adults – most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Handles extremely well after acclimation.
- Rarely bite and if they do they don’t inflict serious harm.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
All Snakes Are Captive Bred Unless Otherwise Noted
Description: Large selection of CB Albino Okeetty Corn Snakes. A beautiful corn snake with a unique color. Corn snakes are great beginner snakes and are very hardy. Most of our corn snakes are raised here. Our baby corn snakes are 15-20 inches long. Maximum adult size: 36″-54″.
Diet: Live or frozen-thawed pinky mice. Frozen pinkies are available in the food and feed section.
Habitat: Prepare a substrate of aspen or wood mulch at least 2 inches deep. An under-tank heater, a small water bowl, and a hideaway are all essentials. You can appreciate the branches for climbing. These products are available in our reptile supplies section. Temperature ranges vary from 70+ degrees (at night) to 80+ degrees (daytime).
There are no reviews yet.