Super Red Leatherback Bearded Dragons
Picture is a representation of this animal, there will be aesthetic variations to any color morph. Dragon Shown in photo is after 4 to 5 sheds and is larger than a baby.
Bearded Dragons are the #1 selling reptile for good reason – they are ideal as a pet for children and everyone in the family. It’s not unusual to hear accounts of true bonding between pet owners and dragons.
- Captive Bred Bearded Dragons (as opposed to wild caught) tend to be docile and gentle natured. At Undergroundreptileshub, we carry only Captive Bred Bearded Dragons.
- Approximate sizes: Babies – 4 to 5 inches; juveniles – 6 to 10 inches; subadults – 11 to 16 inches; adults – 17 to 24 inches. Reaches full adult size in approximately 18 months.
- Sturdy and long lived – typically 10 years in captivity.
- Curious and attentive to everything around them, most owners confirm their dragons have individual personalities!
- Easy to handle; ideal for children.