White Out Corn Snakes for Sale
White Out Corn Snakes for Sale, Corn snakes are easy to care for and have one of the best temperaments of any snake species making them the most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Captive Bred Corn Snakes (as opposed to wild caught) have one of the best temperaments. At Big Apple Pet Supply, we carry only Captive Bred Corn Snakes.
- Approximate sizes: Babies – 11 to 14 inches. Reaches full adult size of 3 to 5 feet in approximately 18 months.
- Long lived – average of 15 to 20 years in captivity.
- Great snake species for kids and adults – most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Handles extremely well after acclimation.
- Rarely bite and if they do they don’t inflict serious harm.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
All Snakes Are Captive Bred Unless Otherwise Noted
Fancy Corn Snakes originate from the fields and forests of the United States and require a moderately warm and humid environment. Learn more about these fascinating creatures, their behaviors, and how to care for them in the sections below.
Experience Level: Beginner
Expected Size: Corn snakes grow to 48-60 inches (122-152 cm).
Lifespan: Corn snakes live for approximately 18-23 years.
Habitat: Corn snakes should be housed individually.
Handling: Easy to handle.
Vet Assured: Pets purchased at Undergroundreptileshub are part of our exclusive Vet Assured program, designed by Undergroundreptileshub veterinarians to help improve the health and well-being of our pets. Our vendors meet a high standard in caring for pets and screening them for common illnesses, including Zoonotic diseases.
There are no reviews yet.