Butter Stripe Corn Snakes for sale
Butter Stripe Corn Snakes for sale. Corn snakes are easy to care for and have one of the best temperaments of any snake species making them the most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Captive Bred Corn Snakes (as opposed to wild caught) have one of the best temperaments. At Undergroundreptileshub, we carry only Captive Bred Corn Snakes.
- Approximate sizes: Babies – 11 to 14 inches. Reaches full adult size of 3 to 5 feet in approximately 18 months.
- Long lived – average of 15 to 20 years in captivity.
- Great snake species for kids and adults – most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Handles extremely well after acclimation.
- Rarely bite and if they do they don’t inflict serious harm.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
All Snakes Are Captive Bred Unless Otherwise Noted
Butter Striped Corn Snakes
We have gorgeous Butter Striped Corn Snakes that are captive bred. All our Butter Corns are feeding great on pinkies or fuzzies, and are aprox 10-12″ in length.
All our reptiles come with a Live Arrival Guarantee.
Shipping your new Butter Cornsnake:
We ship our corn snakes FED EX overnight. Most packages arrive by 10:30am. If you live in a smaller town, or in a rural area it may arrive between 12-4pm.
We also offer HOLD FOR PICKUP at your closest FedEx center, so you can pick the package up after work/school.
Our shipping days are Monday- Thursday.
Ex: If you place your order at 5pm Monday, we will ship tuesday, and you will receive Wed. Morning.
You may request an alternate shipping day.
SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE or our Live arrival guarantee is VOID.
Please see Live Arrival Guarantee page.
We pack your reptiles in the safest, most efficient way possible. All reptile orders are shipped in a styro-foam lined cardboard box used specifically for shipping reptiles. Depending on weather conditions, we may include an ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the safety of the animals.
If weather conditions are too severe to ship, we will notify you and arrange a future shipping date. This is all done for the safety of the animal!